For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the following meaning is attributed to the following expressions:
- Registration and Account creation is completely voluntary. During Registration User accepts all terms of Service determined in Terms and Conditions and is obliged to keep them. User agrees for data processing by the Service provider, Campaigner and other entities in order to realize proper Service and agreement with the Campaigner due to Reward buy in return for the Project backing.
User is obliged to provide true Data and bears the full responsibility for that. User willing to create a Project is obliged to fill in additional information required by the Service provider in Registration form.
- It is prohibited to use the Service in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of this Regulations, applicable law, morality, or principles of social coexistence.
- User covenants to stop from any acts that impede, destabilize Service operation or impede use of Service for other Users.
- In case of violetion of points 3 i 4 above, Service provider can block the access to part of the Service for User or even delete the Account of the User if it does not stops violetion. The agreement terminates with the day of liquidation of Account.
- The User may terminate the Contract without specifying the reason, by lodging a statement in an electronic form (to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or in a written form (to the registered address of the Service Provider). In case of the written form - the deadline for making the early termination statement is the date of posting the letter before expiry of that period. In case of sending the early termination statement by e-mail, the Service Provider will send a confirmation of receipt of the early termination notice to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The Contract may not be terminated earlier, if the User is not a consumer or when the Service Provider has fully performed the Service before expiry of the 14-day period from the conclusion of the Contract by making it possible for the User to give financial support to a Project upon the User's explicit consent. The Supporting Party who is a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Project support that has already been made if the Reward is a service performed for the Supporting Party within 14 days after completion of the support, as well as in a situation where the Reward is a non-prefabricated item that is produced by the order of the Supporting Party or to satisfy any personalized needs of the Supporting Party (e.g. a t-shirt with an authograph of the Supporting Party's choice, a flag with a photograph or image indicated by the Supporting Party)
- After the project’s acceptance User has to set a proper agreement with payment service provider due to start the Campaign and fill in payment service provider’s ID.
A Project is considered to be completed regardless of the amount of collected funds. In case the assumed funds are not collected, it is the Project Campaigners's exclusive decision whether to implement the Project.
Campaigner promises at his cost and risk to provide to all Backers reciprocal benefits (Rewards) in respect of his Success achieved Project and is responsible for any claims whatsoever in this respect.
Campaigner shall fulfil all necessary tax and custom formalities that he is obliged to fulfil in respect of Project realisation and in respect of obligation against the Backers. It is Campaigners responsibility.
Ammount collected in the Project will be reduced with fees for payment operators and a remuneration set in separate agreement containing cost of Project’s realization.
Donations made by Backers come directly to the payment operator’s account of the Campaigner after deduction of fees mentioned in point 10 above.
- Campaigner’s duty is to inform the Service provider immediately after any occurrance that might have influence on the Project’s campaign or Rewards delivery.
- Campaigner is obliged to promptly inform the Service Provider of any event affecting or likely to affect the Project or the performance of a campaign or the performance of agreements with the Backers. The occurrence of such events the Service Provider is entitled to remove the Project from the Service.
- It is necessary to register Account to back the Project in return for reward.
- Backer determines the amount of chosen Rewards in respect of amount to be granted Backer shall be redirected automatically to the online payment service.
- After backing the Project Backer receives automatic confirmation of the pledge maked via e-mail indicated in Registration form.
- With the support of the Project, a contract between Backer and Campaigner is concluded. Service provider is not part of the agreement. It only delivers the Service enabling Users to finance Projects applied by Campaigners.
If the Backer chose a service as a Reward that has to be performed with cooperation with the Backer or a product with parameters that must be set by Backer (eg. T-shirts size), Backer – using his Account or answering direct e-mail question from Campaigner – is obliged to give information necessary to deliver the Reward, not later than in 14 days from the Project’s end. If he doesn’t do so, Campaigner can choose the Reward for the Backer itself (product or service) considering the amount pledged.
User supporting the Project indicates whether the list of Backers published by the Service Provider on the website of the Service for the relevant Project, shall contain details of Backer (name, place of residence, profile photo) or the Backer wants to remain anonymous on such a list.
- The Backer is responsible for fulfilling tax and custom obligations if receiving Reward in country other than Campaigner’s.
- Any comments related to the functioning of the Service or Project’s acceptance refusal Users can submit by sending their complaint to email@example.com.
. Service Provider examines all complete (containing reasoning, actual data of the User and information or required by Service provider) complaints in 14 days following its receipt. Response to any complaint is provided by the Service Provider solely onto an e-mail address provided by the User during registration of the Users Account.